Faculty member Alexis Chacchia has organized a alumni-led book club that typically meets monthly or bi-monthly (except in the summer months). Members consult to choose a variety of genres (e.g., classic Christian works, spirituality, theological fiction, ethics) to read and discuss as a group. For the last several years we have met in a virtual meeting. If you’re interested in becoming part of this group, contact Alexis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Class Registration Now Open
Alumni Class CBS - 446
Gospel of John: The Book of Glory, Part Two
Begins September 14, 2022
Instructor: Dr. Thomas Casey
Cost: $105 due with your registration.
Register online here: https://form.typeform.com/to/JvEpg2sr
Dr. Casey is back and ready to continue his in-depth, online analysis of the Gospel of John. If you paid tuition in spring for the cancelled course and did not get a refund, we can apply that payment toward your fall tuition.
Graduates of the Catholic Biblical School are invited to sign up, using the registration form provided, to participate in any of the CBS classes as a “silent auditor.”
Alums can join a Biblical School class in process at the beginning of the year and at the turn of each Unit. To join in September, simply register using the form linked below. If you want to join mid-year, use the link to the registration form and email the Director: Catholic.Biblical.School@aohct.org.
Here’s how Silent Auditing it works:
- Complete the online registration form by 9/2/22.
- If you do not hear back from us, assume that your registration is accepted and attend the first meeting.
- Registered alums may attend all thirty sessions of that class, tuition-free.
- Alums may not participate with first-year students in small groups or ask questions during formal instruction time.
- Scripture Days may be audited for a fee of $15 per session. Fee must be received 10 days in advance of the Scripture Day you wish to audit. No exceptions will be made.
CBS alumni/ae are encouraged to form their own small group with other CBS alums and to meet during class at the same time that student small groups are meeting. Each instructor will provide guidelines for interaction.
To find out about weather-related class changes, including possible cancellations and moving to virtual learning, CBS alums and students are responsible for accessing the online stream in Google classroom. It is not our policy to notify participants directly. Questions should be directed to the Director: Catholic.Biblical.School@aohct.org.
For Weekly Class Schedules, go to Classes, Calendars and Campuses