Registration for Years 2, 3 and 4
- Returning students in the Classes of 2023 and 2024 will use the books listed for CBS 300 including the (Green) Advanced Year A Student Workbook.
- Students in the Class of 2025 will use the books listed for CBS 200 including the Year Two (Red) Student Workbook.
- Please use this online form to register, make class selections, and/or to make an online payment.
- Final tuition payments ($205) are due on October 1 and can be made using this online form.
- If you are new to the Catholic Biblical School please click here for details on first-time enrollment. (Applications for first-time students are due September 1.)
- Registrations for all returning students should be complete by June 30.
Financial Matters and Scholarships
- June 30 is the deadline for tuition deposits ($205), and Saint Thomas Seminary fees ($100, “for credit” students only).
- June 30 is the deadline for scholarship applications.
- To download a scholarship application form, go to the Financial Aid Page.
- You may make payments by credit card or check. Follow the instructions provided in the online form.
- If you choose to pay by check, please make checks payable to “The Center.” Indicate “CBS tuition” and the year you’re enrolling in (Year 2, 3 or 4) on the memo line.
- All required texts can be purchased online. For a complete list of text books, click here.
- A limited number of Student Workbooks are available for purchase in the CBS Office and must be picked up by arrangement during work hours (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) at the Pastoral Center, 467 Bloomfield Ave., Bloomfield, CT. Cost is $17.50. You must let us know when you plan to arrive so we can have your workbook available for pickup at the receptionist’s desk. You’ll use the intercom to request entry into the building.
For more information, please contact:
Archdiocesan Director of the Catholic Biblical School