ELM is an initiative of The Center for Catholic Education and Formation (The Center) which serves to promote greater vitality and vibrancy in our parishes. ELM stands for the tenets of the program, which are our goals for the beneficiaries of this initiative:
- Evangelizing Catechesis
- Lifelong Formation
- Missionary Discipleship
ELM has two branches: Parish Accompaniment and Leadership Formation. Each branch of ELM supports and serves the other. As parishes establish plans for vibrant lifelong faith formation, leaders will emerge who are in need of formation and as leaders are formed, they will be instrumental in growing vibrant parish communities.
Branches of the ELM:
The Parish Accompaniment Project incorporates a number of services to support the parish’s work of developing a plan for lifelong faith formation that works for your parish, including:
- Workshops to provide knowledge, skills and processes
- Tools and resources
- Webinars to provide assistance
- Individual coaching and support
The Leadership Formation program is 1.5 years of human, spiritual, intellectual, and pastoral formation, providing a ministerial foundation for:
- Those who are entering a new ministry
- Those who have ministerial experience but need theological or pastoral development
- Those who wish to participate in ongoing formation in ministry
For more information click here.